A strong online presence is essential in today’s world.
- Your website matters. This is the first place people look to learn more about you. It is worth the investment to direct resources towards having an informative, attractive, and easy-to-navigate website.
- Be strategic about social media. Trendy networking tools can be time-consuming without delivering measurable results.
- Make the most of online services geared towards simplifying social media for small businesses. I recommend MailChimp or ConstantContact. Their email services provide a highly cost-effective way to manage contacts and to produce professional results. This can be improved upon even more with the services of a designer who can tailor graphics to your message and has an understanding of html code.
Check out web design sample screenshots
Prefer to visit the live sites? Check out the links below:
- Church of the Epiphany, Sudbury
- St. Thomas Anglican Church, Millbrook
- Church of the Ascension, Sudbury
- St. Mark’s Anglican-Lutheran Church, Midland
- St. James Cemetery & Crematorium, Toronto
- St. Margaret in-the-Pines, West Hill
- St. Bartholomew’s, Regent Park
- St. Michael & All Angels, St. Clair Avenue